I’m not even sure I can describe today’s WoD adequately. Al ran us through a short cardio kickboxing session (about 15 minutes worth), and it’d be impossible to write all that out. I’d suggest substituting your favorite cardio routine, whatever that may be, for that section. So long as you stay moving the whole time, and work your whole body, it’ll probably work out well. Given that, though, make sure you stretch out well before jumping into the cardio.
All in all, though, it wasn’t too bad. For the WoD part of it, aim for 12 rounds. After the cardio, not too many people were able to pull it off, but that’s the goal.
Warm Up
25 jumping jacks
25 squats
25 lunges (both sides for 1 rep)
15 minutes of cardio
WoD
For 10 minutes, as many rounds of: 5 push-ups
10 sit-ups
15 squats
20 jumping jacks
Either way, have fun with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment