Friday, January 29, 2010

2009.11.19

Today’s WoD was pretty straight-forward. I didn’t check too closely, but I think most people finished around the 15 minute mark.

Warm Up
5 rounds of: 1 minute of jogging in place or jumping jacks
20 V-Ups in 60 seconds or less (any left over time becomes rest)

Work Out
5 rounds of: 20 right-handed dumbbell swings
20 dips (on platform)
20 left-handed dumbbell swings
20 jump box (onto platform)
20 lunges (both legs = 1 rep)

Exercises
· One-handed dumbbell swingsGuys used 15 lb weights, women used a range, with lowest being 7.5lbs. I’m fairly certain you’ve done these before – do a quarter squat, hold the dumbbell about mid-thigh level between your legs. Keeping a good lumbar curve, straighten your legs, and swing your arm to about 45 degrees above your head. Keep your arm locked the whole time.
· Dips/jump boxMost people used 3 or 4 of the stackables/risers, most anyone used was 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment